top of page
What Makes NETwork Different?
- NETwork distributes bed nets through school, thus promoting education.
- Students learn the importance and proper use of bed nets in their own language. They see demonstrations of to set up bed nets. They talk about the impact of malaria.
- Bed net distribution through schools, promotes education by incentivizing parents to utilize Uganda's free education system.
- NETwork focuses on education in America. We teach American Youth about the importance and proper use of bed nets.
- NETwork is lead entirely by American and Ugandan volunteers.
- We have no employees so your donations go directly to the people of Uganda.
- We have a deep appreciation for our volunteers. Get Involved.
- NETwork was founded by 5 sisters, at that time aged 12- 20.
- We empower youth about the impact they can have on their global community.
bottom of page