top of page
August 2010: People of Maberenga
August 2010, NETwork Against Malaria distributed 1,000 insecticide treated malaria bednets to the people of Maberenga School.
Groups that received nets include
- Families that gathered at at Maberenga Church
- Women who gathered at St. Charles Lwarga Rural Social Center in Maberenga
- Students of Kisuura Primary School
- Students at Maberenga Primary School
- Families that gathered at Rural Outreach, NGO, offices in Maberenga
But Don't Stop!
Help Further NETwork's impact as we continue providing life-saving bednets for children, pregnant women, and families in Uganda. We need your support.
bottom of page